Wednesday 8 July 2009

Not so witty ditty

I was going to write a really witty ditty about all thats been happening in the last week or so. but I've spent soooooo long reading all the other blogs that it's getting too late. So I'm gona make like a Race Princess and do It bullet point style.
  • No 1 son off camping with mate & family.
  • Dished out a few awards at the beginners/returnee’s night at the Striders.
  • Tried to run.
  • Failed to run miserably.
  • Family holiday for extended Brady Bunch booked.
  • Last week at work, good.
  • Last day at work, sad. Children/staff made a card, cried.
  • Got a train to Lahndan.
  • Stayed up late til 2nd eldest pirate daughter home safe.
  • Fire station open day with most of Brady bunch.
  • Wound up the high heid yin about mis quote in the paper.
  • Ate cheeseburgers.
  • Won to prize in the raffle !!!
  • Considered handing it back (only coz I didn’t think we had a John Lewis here, I live in the countryside. I know….. div)
  • Drove home from Lahndan…. Myself……in the daytime…..and it was busy!!
  • Had a water fight with the children, neighbours hate me already ;-)
  • Family movie and lottttttts of popcorn. No PirateL
  • Early bed.
  • Frantic cleaning…… not by me.
  • Most expensive pub in Surrey.
  • 2nd most expensive pub in Surrey.
  • Return from Lahndan
  • First day in new job, get a massage. I love this job.
  • 2nd day in new job, tea and cake, this job was made for me.
  • Tried to run.
  • Failed to run, miserably.

    Got that?
    Good!!
    Game over

    Mrs Mac……..
    xxx

No comments: