Sunday 23 November 2008

Run With the Wind 2009

Just a quick post coz I've been put under pressure.
More pictures that words at the mo, but for some readers of this forum that's normal form......
Fantastic event again this year. Credit where its due...... mainly to my 11 year old daughter who is fast turning into a top event co-coordinator. She received praise from all corners, her talents are not confined to dishing out baked potatoes on WHW Saturday.
Ah...... then there is our good friend Dario who made an appearance, not one he will forget in a hurry. I know most of you crazy people wouldn't get out of bed for a measly 10km but my oh my it was a blast. The after party is worth it in its own right.

The start at Ardoch Rig. Wind Farm. Chris Moon starts the race.

about 1.5km in. My Maw and Da'
Dario the Dare Devil. The space hopper in question.


this is the queue for SOUP.
Not much of a post I know, but I'm a little tired and emotional.
More to follow......
Mrs Mac xxx


3 comments:

ianbeattie1 said...

looks like a great event again. We were away this weekend so I couldn't do it unfortunately. Last year I entered but then had a stinking cold so had to miss it. Maybe next year :)

Tim said...

Sorry to have had to pull out this year but like Ian, hopefully next year. Is that a timing mat I see at the start?

If so, any idea who did the timing?

Lee Maclean said...

Ian & Tim,

Will see you both there next year.

Yes, we had chip timing, by a guy called Bruce and his mate :-) I meant to chech tonight where they were from. I will find out and let you know Tim.