Sunday 2 November 2008

No RAC required.......

A whole post about running!!
Today was the most beautiful day. Other than spend it on a west coast beach with those I love there was only one other thing to do…. Get out there and run.
That’s exactly what I did. Kids were with their Dad; dog was still in bed after a heavy night barking at fireworks. So it was me on my own with Paolo in my ears for company. Following a transport update to calm my nerves I jumped in to my runners and skipped out the door. I am lucky enough to stay in a very cute wee town with rolling countryside in every direction. I took a risk that the cows would be absent from the field and set out to do the Spectacle E’e Falls route. Not the scary fanged cows that Karen D is familiar with but I don’t DO cows, regardless.Anyway I'm not gonna say too much, I took loads of photies and a wee video I hope they do it justice.


Doh!! Eh, this'll be the way then.....

Looking towards Stonehouse.

The River Avon

Looking back across the bridge towards Strathaven.

Looking back towards Strathaven.



Not the best quality but it was nice being there.....

Pictures are not up to Sarah Ridgways standard but I had to try.

Don't worry the usual rubbish will return shortly don't think I've gone all sensible and serious about this running nonsense, coz I aint!!

I have no idea how far I ran and no real clue how long it took, maybe an hour and 45 mins.... pretty long for me. Debs mentioned before about being called "one pace Debs" well that's me! I really will need to try and sort that out...... That quote might be a lot of rubbish but I've got someone in my ear telling me to post it even if its not true. Answers on a postcard with guesses...

see ya LMx

1 comment:

Subversive Runner said...

That waterfall.....reminds me of a painting I saw....